Before You Buy A Fence
Would you like to have the best guarantee offered?
Buy from us, we are proud of what we do and to prove it we give a FIVE YEAR guarantee.
If you want a fence that will last – Buy From Us.
The secret to our fences is our better structural components and designs.
- You get 64% more strength if you choose our fences with a third rail and a baseboard.
- To give you initial straightness and to minimize warping, we use only #2 posts and rails.
- For longer life, we use ACQ pressure treated posts, rails, and baseboards.
- You get the closest economical spacing on posts which are 7 ft. apart.
- Because you want a strong fence, we set all posts in concrete at the proper depth for their height.
- To give maximum life and durability, the framework is tightly crafted then nailed with galvanized nails.
If you think craftsmanship and appearance matter – Buy From Us.
We take pride in how our fences look and get glowing compliments on them.
- Our proven designs are very attractive, especially with baseboards or caps.
- You get a better crafted fence because our crews have years of experience and know-how.
- Because they never rust and stain the face of the picket, we use stainless steel nails in the pickets
- To insure only the best pickets are installed, we bring extra pickets to the job so that we can field inspect as we build.
- For best appearance and to hold better, all nails are driven flush with the face of the picket.
- An attractive architectural transition from picket to baseboard on larger baseboards is obtained by our beveled edge treatment.
Would you like to have a gate that works properly? Buy From Us.
Gates are the only part of the fence that moves and we give them extra attention for long term ease of operation and appearance.
- For lightweight strength and superior support our “Tough-Gate™” is a welded steel galvanized frame that will not sag or warp like a wood cross-braced gate.
- For long term straightness and the best gate alignment and support, the post strength is critical. Our gate posts are specially selected then reinforced with angle iron for superior strength.
- Because they will not rust and stain the face of the pickets like bolts, we use stainless steel screws to attach the pickets to the gate frame.
- For the most secure, easily operated attachment, our hinges are bolted through the post with galvanized bolts, not just lag screws to the front of the posts.
Why Choose Summit Fence North?
There are many fence companies in the Houston area so why should you choose Summit Fence North? In addition to our extensive experiencing in the fencing industry, we focus on providing you with the privacy, protection and prestige you need. The quality, craftsmanship, appearance and strength of our fencing and entry gate solutions are better than our competitors. Contact us today to found out how Summit Fence North can provide you with the fencing solution for your home or business.
Our Post Supports Are Better
- #2 post to minimize warping
- ACQ preserved treated pine
- .40 ground contact treatment
- Spaced 7 ft. on center, not 8 ft.
- Set in concrete for stability
- Approx. 24” on fences 4-6 ft. tall
- Approx. 30” on fences 6 ½ ft. tall
- Approx. 36” on fences 7-8 ft. tall
Our Fence Appearance is Better
- Many popular designs of fencing
- All materials are field inspected to insure quality control installation
- Hot dipped galvanized picket nails as recommended for ACQ wood
- Hot dipped galvanized framing nails
- All nails driven flush with boards
Our Framing Strength is Better
- #2 rails and base for straightness
- ACQ preserved treated pine rails, caps, baseboards
- A third rail adds rigidity on many designs, especially with baseboards
- “Prime” 2×6 & 2×12 baseboards beveled for appearance and to shed water
Our Gates Are Better
- Our “Tough-Gate” utilized on most jobs
- Welded steel frame for lightweight strength and superior support
- Galvanized steel frame for long life and appearance
- Stainless steel screws in pickets
- Variety of quality hardware options to meet your specific application
Our Craftsmanship is Better
- Our crews are experienced in quality fence construction
- We are respectful of your property and do a thorough clean-up
- Efficient job performance gets us in and out quickly
- Personal supervision to meet our high quality standards